Monday, December 19, 2011

Merry Miss-mas

Wow, what an insanely crazy busy week I had last week. I hardly accomplished anything this weekend because I was busy decompressing. I'm hoping that this coming week will give me some time to improve my word count.
I recently wrote my first love scene and my muse sort of stalled there. It's not as if the scene was forced, it happened naturally and is a crucial point in the story line. The problem was that it was incredibly hard to write. All I could think about was my mother reading this scene and I just wanted to die. Moms are not supposed to know the dirty thoughts that happening in your head! I've started to get past the reservations, but now I lack the time to sit and write.
However, with last week being finals week and the Christmas celebration bonanza for my work, this week will be significantly less stressful.
Now, if only I could finish wrapping all the presents for Christmas. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment